Close Call at Hollywood Beach...

North Carolina,huh? YOU don't fly low along the beach, do you? No vested interest there. Shill. Jet engines have frozen turkeys fired into them by a cannon during testing and you propose a 2 pound piece of plastic will wreck you. Mass and Inertia, guys, look it up. Einstein don't lie. You are in more danger from a sea bird than any drone. I'm sure you and your buddy here are with the birds and for them, as well. Why don't you go find a real airplane site to bother?
Do you even read what you post?

Yes I'm from NC but not even remotely near any beaches (It's Western NC BTW).

Frozen turkeys LOL! You've fallen for the MYTH hook, line, and sinker and now you're perpetuating it. Here let me GOOGLE That for you:
LMGTFY

Are you seriously so short sighted as to think that the only sUAS in the world is the mere Phantom series? The "Classification" goes from mere grams up to 55lbs. Maybe think BIGGER picture for a moment. Also the majority of the mass of a Phantom is not mere plastic. You may want to take a few minutes to examine your LiPo battery and the 4 motors that provide lift and propulsion for your aircraft. Also don't forget to LOOK at the damage one of these small motors did to a rotor blade on a COMBAT aircraft.

Does everyone on these boards know your real purpose here?
My "real" purpose here? Oh please enlighten me as to what that one is. (this should be good LOL).

I was under the thought that I was here to share REAL experiences, some knowledge, and to dispel the BULL that so many others like to spread on forums.

Calling names and being disrespectful is NOT going to win you any points on this forum. Just saying . . .

Reactions: Wilbur
Do you even read what you post?

Yes I'm from NC but not even remotely near any beaches (It's Western NC BTW).

Frozen turkeys LOL! You've fallen for the MYTH hook, line, and sinker and now you're perpetuating it. Here let me GOOGLE That for you:
LMGTFY

Are you seriously so short sighted as to think that the only sUAS in the world is the mere Phantom series? The "Classification" goes from mere grams up to 55lbs. Maybe think BIGGER picture for a moment. Also the majority of the mass of a Phantom is not mere plastic. You may want to take a few minutes to examine your LiPo battery and the 4 motors that provide lift and propulsion for your aircraft. Also don't forget to LOOK at the damage one of these small motors did to a rotor blade on a COMBAT aircraft.

My "real" purpose here? Oh please enlighten me as to what that one is. (this should be good LOL).

I was under the thought that I was here to share REAL experiences, some knowledge, and to dispel the BULL that so many others like to spread on forums.

Calling names and being disrespectful is NOT going to win you any points on this forum. Just saying . . .

MIC DROP! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik