Choppy video on the tablet?

Reaction score
So, full signal but my video feed is slow and a little choppy. I'm using a Verizon 4g LG 8.3" Gtab. Should have plenty of power. Been through all the settings that I can think of. Thought it should be a lot more smooth? Any thoughts? Thanks!

Turn down the video fed to 4mb.
Thanks tcope! I've been fumbling around, reading and found that. One more question. If I set it to custom to change the feed to 4mb will it still scan for the best channel? Or will it no longer scan? Thanks again!

Okay, I tried to turn the video feed but still no good. Tried a couple different devices with the same results. Really buggin me!

I am having the same issue. with a samsung tab s 8.4.

Although my video is VERY VERY choppy. Not useable as it is.

will reply here too if i fond a solution.

The Tab 8.4 has been known to be "unable" to handle 720 video streaming from Phantoms on several forums, the hardware just isn't that great. That is why the iPad Mini's and the Nvidia Shield tablet are more popular because the GPU and CPU are much faster

are you all running the latest firmware?
Cause i'm not and use tab s 8.4 problem free

According to the pilot app my firmware is up to date. Seemed strange though as I have not updated it. I only received it yesterday, so maybe my supplier updated it already. I will look tomorrow and find what version I am on to be sure. Thanks

Still no love from my p3a..... Thinking of getting the Nvidia shield. Stating to think it might just be a problem with the light bridge though.

I've tried a Samsung note pro, Droid ultra Maxx, LG gpad, Samsung s5&s4 and my sisters iPhone 6 all with the same results.
The video is smooth on whatever device I'm using until I start the motors then it's all choppy again.

On a side note. I bought mine from A Main Hobbies/Helipal. So far I'm getting the FU from them if it ends up being a defective unit! Good thing I paid them with PayPal. If I need to file a claim!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj