Cheap P4 upgrade

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
Just received my Amazon order. New style p4p prop mounts. Color matched Anbee motor covers. And a deal I could not refuse, a complete set of Neewer attachments for $3.99. Normally $4.99 each. Best part is they have the best lens gimbal protector I have found (P4 only). Have tried several. They don't have many left and Amazon says they are not restocking Neewer, most likely. Individually, they are out of stock. Total order $20 I love deals.

20190813_114625.jpg

This is the reason, long ago, that I switched to the upgraded P4Pro prop mounts on my P4. Now on my new one, as well. My only attempt at aftermarket props. Even though these props stayed on with the new mounts, I will NEVER again use them. Sent this vid to the distributor, and received an apology and refund. No return, so they are on the wall as a warning.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do keep a set in spares kit but my p4 not seem to like either especially in some wind,but unsteady on my p4

Reactions: Havasu Tom
This is the reason, long ago, that I switched to the upgraded P4Pro prop mounts on my P4. Now on my new one, as well. My only attempt at aftermarket props. Even though these props stayed on with the new mounts, I will NEVER again use them. Sent this vid to the distributor, and received an apology and refund. No return, so they are on the wall as a warning.

Did you find out why 1 took off ?

Ian,
Actually, 2 blades flew off. Black ring. Saved me cuz it couldn’t take off or flip.

They do work on the pro prop mount, so I could use them if my life depended on it.

I swapped my P3S, P4S, two P4A and Mavic Air to Master Airscrew props with their mounts. Of course the P3S and Mavic Air did not need mount changes.1000% better, safer, more flight time and quieter. I have about 10 lbs (of course I'm exaggerating) of original and after market props and mounts I should sell.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.