Cheap Android tablet recommendations?

Reaction score
I just ordered a P3 Pro off Amazon only to find out that my iPhone 5 is not supported.

I don't want to spend $$$ on a new iPhone so I was wondering if there were any Android tablets that work well for under $130?

Maybe a used Google Nexus 7?

It's going to be tough to find a brand new tablet under $130.

Last edited:
I'm using the Samsung Galazy Tab 4, 7 inch (model: SM-T230NU). It was $135 at WalMart. $109 for refurbished online. It's working well for me.

I'm using the Samsung Galazy Tab 4, 7 inch (model: SM-T230NU). It was $135 at WalMart. $109 for refurbished online. It's working well for me.

Thanks DMac. I see they have them in stock at my local store.

I have this Exact TAB (model: SM-T230NU), and the Phantom 3 Pro and I cant get it to communicate at all, I have it working with several phones but I just bought this TAB (model: SM-T230NU). for this exact use and it does not seem to talk. Tried changing the USB options in the TAB etc. Any Recommendations, maybe I'm Missing something??

Chuwi HI8. Works fine. 1920x1200 resolution, 2.1ghz 4cores, 2gb ram, dual os....

if you have any samsung(t210 or above) you need to debug it in the build(allow the usb port to be open to allow unidentified items i.e. p3 and then tick the allow to use usb.this is already done on the apples n pears.

Acer iconic tab 8 A840. Great performer with very decent price. HD display with Intel processor, 2 GB ram too

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441582102.166601.jpg

I'm running the wally world special...next book ares 8 and it hasn't missed a beat. I think it was just over 80 bucks.

I have this Exact TAB (model: SM-T230NU), and the Phantom 3 Pro and I cant get it to communicate at all, I have it working with several phones but I just bought this TAB (model: SM-T230NU). for this exact use and it does not seem to talk. Tried changing the USB options in the TAB etc. Any Recommendations, maybe I'm Missing something??

I too am using the Samsung Tab 4 7" from Walmart. Works fine other than it about a half a second lag.

You do need to make sure that debugging is turned on.

if you have any samsung(t210 or above) you need to debug it in the build(allow the usb port to be open to allow unidentified items i.e. p3 and then tick the allow to use usb.this is already done on the apples n pears.
..... COULD YOU PROVIDE MORE INFO REGARDING THIS SOLUTION PLEASE

..... COULD YOU PROVIDE MORE INFO REGARDING THIS SOLUTION PLEASE
OK, ISSUE RESOLVED, FIVE TAPS ON BUILD UNDER DEVICE SETTINGS, SELECT USB DEBUGGING ... I recalled this after reading your post, had to do the same thing for my larger TAB Pro 12.2. Thanks, WORKS GREAT!

I have an acer iconia A8, at that price range.... An 8" HD display, and a quad core processor.... Works very nice with the P2V+ and the P3A....

I too am using the Samsung Tab 4 7" from Walmart. Works fine other than it about a half a second lag.

You do need to make sure that debugging is turned on.[/Q
OK, ISSUE RESOLVED, FIVE TAPS ON BUILD UNDER DEVICE SETTINGS, SELECT USB DEBUGGING ... I recalled this after reading your post, had to do the same thing for my larger TAB Pro 12.2. Thanks, WORKS GREAT!

I just purchased this tab and when I try to download the app it errors and says its not configured for this tablet. Help

I purchased the same samsung tablet as you (sm-t203nu) and when i try to download the app it says its not configured for this tablet. any thoughts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers