Charging in the field...

Is it possible for you to tone down your self-righteous "answers"? They add nothing to the conversation.

Talk about someone who has nothing to add to a conversation.

Talk about someone who has nothing to add to a conversation.

Of course, they are expensive but they beat carrying a generator and gas out in the field.

Reactions: Advexure
This is what I use, will charge, batteries, RC plugs right into the USB Ports, can even charge a batterey & RC at the same time, and lasts a very long time on 1 charge, I even power a 15" 12V DC TV that I plug my HDMI out from my controller into so I have a great view for recording while flying ( plus other people can watch the view as well )

Can't beat it for the price.

50800mAh 12V Portable Minimax Car Jump Starter Charging Power For Mobile Phone | eBay

Last edited:
Still too much for me. Great concept though.
Yes, I really like the concept. there are a few times where I wish I had enough juice left in my batteries to finish up what I had to do. It's like at the airport and you need to make that last call to the office but your phone battery is dead... The convenience may just out-weight the price for me...

Yes, I really like the concept. there are a few times where I wish I had enough juice left in my batteries to finish up what I had to do. It's like at the airport and you need to make that last call to the office but your phone battery is dead... The convenience may just out-weight the price for me...

Question for you, recently-joined (last Thursday) "Curious Shopper", are you in any way affiliated with the DroneMax product manufacture, any of the websites you have listed that are selling them, or any marketing entities between?

If so, please be up front about your relationship. Other people representing products here (such as the PolarPro filter guy and others) clearly state where they stand (such as credentials in their signature) and that is very much respected and appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl