Change max altitude of 500 meter

I know it illegal to fly above 400 but that is AGL, Ok, I have mountain behind me, for me to fly from here towards the mountain, I have to be in full climb and for me to get over the top I have to get up to 1600ft and I am barely over the tree tops on top it but 1640 is max i can get, some points on the mountain have to be around 2000' to get over it, is there a way to change the parameters for the max to get above the mtn?

i have p3p with old firmware which can fly over 500m altitude, and i plan to sell it for person who want to fly over that

Hi because i hard to get my phantom can fly over 500m altitude i sell it not cheap.

I need 6 month to realize my phantom can fly over 500 altitude, im start to downgrade firmware , searching a litchi, searching a old phantom and etc which need much effort and time until i sucsess to realize that, my phantom now can fly over 500m altitude with maximum 6000m altitude. Im ever try to fly it until 1300m altitude but my batterai not enough so i decide to landing, if anyone want to fly over that he must get two batterai modification to add flight time

To saving on sending I sell it once the aircraft and transmitter, no camera no batterai and etch. So its easy to pass by customs

I sell it for $1000 include
1. Aircrat Phantom Pro with Old Firmware
2. RC Phantom Pro with Old Firmware
3. Litchi Aplication with old version which can se the max altitude 6000m

The price Not include for shiping

Anyone can buy it via paypal which have a buyer and seller protection, also via ebay, but if use ebay the price will get $1200 becuse ebay get me a fee for sell it from ebay

What asking for it? I got a friend who is looking for one

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl