Central Valley California

Dont see a way to PM, tried the start conversation thing, not sure if successful

My drone is fine but my truck is apart. Some other time I hope.

One person is coming from Antioch.
His name is Hani, and he's further up in this meetup thread.
Perhaps you could meet him.

Would love to meet up. I have a few weeks work left in my truck up-grade. Trying to get ready for an Alaska expedition trip this year. So no transportation for a while.

Would love to meet up. I have a few weeks work left in my truck up-grade. Trying to get ready for an Alaska expedition trip this year. So no transportation for a while.
Well, I can probably swing by and pick you up. You are far but not that far from me. Let’s schedule another flight day and get people excited.

I left message to verify it was still cool if I came down today. If so can you have him let me know

I left message to verify it was still cool if I came down today. If so can you have him let me know

Gzchris, to whom did you send a message? Now I’m confused. Are you going to meet with us today and Dave’s place?

Thanks Hani. But I am 100% focused on the truck until it's finished. It's going to take some time I'm afraid.
Thanks again for the offer.

Reactions: HaniG
Stockton ca here . I have had three drones total ... started with a couple cheap ones, to get the hang of it .... now I have a phantom 4 pro .. love it! Any suggestions where to fly ? Or meet ups soon?

Reactions: rebarcadman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj