Central Oregon

First off, welcome to the forums! What are you looking to do? Video, photography, racing, drone fishing? There are lots of great spots to go do things, as long as you stay clear of the national parks areas.

i am just a recreational flyer i like video and photography, i very rarely go racing with my dad i have a Phantom 3 Standard he has a Phantom 3 Pro and we both have been over 60Mph with Tail wind lol but im more interested in spectacular Photo or video of mainly wild life. i know most people would say no to filming animals but really Drones dont bother them At all in fact humans scare animals more than Drones from what ive seen. i have good video of deer and fish and birds. i know this summer i am going to get a close up view of me landing on a Red ant pile it should make a great video.

i am just a recreational flyer i like video and photography, i very rarely go racing with my dad i have a Phantom 3 Standard he has a Phantom 3 Pro and we both have been over 60Mph with Tail wind lol but im more interested in spectacular Photo or video of mainly wild life. i know most people would say no to filming animals but really Drones dont bother them At all in fact humans scare animals more than Drones from what ive seen. i have good video of deer and fish and birds. i know this summer i am going to get a close up view of me landing on a Red ant pile it should make a great video.
I have no sympathy for any biting red ants that will become injured in your upcoming film. Be sure to share when finished.

In my pre-drone days, we used to hunt in the Ochoco Nat'l Forest land to John Day Oregon. There are some beautiful areas along the John Day River. Too old to hunt those areas now and live too far away (Brookings Oregon). Love central Oregon.

Reactions: Drone Freedom27
I love the ochoco national forest in fact I have a fort their I built I'm 27. By the way so I go all over
20191126_130208.jpeg
20191126_130240.jpeg
20191126_130227.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen