censored words

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I find it interesting that a comment I made was censored for using someones first name. It is a nickname of Richard. I was using it instead of Richard, such as Richard Armstrong. I am sorry I offended the censor gods. If this site is going to be that politically correct, I'm out.

Reactions: BroKyle
I find it interesting that a comment I made was censored for using someones first name. It is a nickname of Richard. I was using it instead of Richard, such as Richard Armstrong. I am sorry I offended the censor gods. If this site is going to be that politically correct, I'm out.
I agree with @jerrys54. It's likely automated, especially considering there have been over 900k meessage on this forum. Please stay sir. You are a valued member. :)

It sounds like an oversight of the word censor. I will have it adjusted. The system is a plugin and it has a base set of words in it. It is a fairly recent addition as the mods were spending a lot of time editing them out as this is a family friendly forum.

By the way, this is going to "Off Topic" ;)

Reactions: Droneted
It was such a simple word that most don't consider to be a bad word no matter how it is used. In the US alone there are over 15K with that first name. Do they now have to change their name to satisfy censors?

I see youtube is doing something similar. They are barring anyone with bad language in their videos from making money from advertisements.

I fixed your other post to reflect the name for the time being till a permanent fix is done.

In the future if you or any other members have a question like this just message a staff member to help you out. ;)

Big thanks to the staff here. You all do an outstanding job running this place. It has been a valuable resource to me in learning the ins and outs of the industry. I really appreciate your time and effort handling issues like this and the other issues none of us could even imagine.

Kudos.

Mike

Does that mean we can say **** now? What about dickens cider lol
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31