Can't view videos on sd card

Sd card

• How to view video

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
HI guys new to this so hope someone can help. Have a standard 3 with 8gb sd card I can view pics on phones and a ps3 consol with no troubles at all. But it won't let me view videos. I changed video to mp4 from mov. Even played around with resolution to the same as a mates. He can vies his videos but I cant on my card. Thanks.

One painless way to view your videos is to remove your SD card from your AC and insert it into an SD card reader. Then insert the SD card reader into a windows desktop usb port. The windows desktop will recognize the SD card as a device and you can then access the videos, click on them, and they should play. I like to copy them to my desktop's hard disk after viewing - it only takes a few seconds.

Reactions: Colem88
HI guys new to this so hope someone can help. Have a standard 3 with 8gb sd card I can view pics on phones and a ps3 consol with no troubles at all. But it won't let me view videos. I changed video to mp4 from mov. Even played around with resolution to the same as a mates. He can vies his videos but I cant on my card. Thanks.
More info needed:
What do you mean you can't view them? They are not there? You get an error viewing them? How are you accessing the files? (i.e Drone connected to PC via USB, SD card removed from drone insetered into card reader connected to a Windows PC).

If its an error you are getting when attempting to view them within Windows (i.e. Media Player), try installing K-lite Codec Pack

More info needed:
What do you mean you can't view them? They are not there? You get an error viewing them? How are you accessing the files? (i.e Drone connected to PC via USB, SD card removed from drone insetered into card reader connected to a Windows PC).

If its an error you are getting when attempting to view them within Windows (i.e. Media Player), try installing K-lite Codec Pack
The videos are there on the card. I can only veiw the SD card when it's still on drone plugged into my Playstation 3 USB. And it says file not supported

One painless way to view your videos is to remove your SD card from your AC and insert it into an SD card reader. Then insert the SD card reader into a windows desktop usb port. The windows desktop will recognize the SD card as a device and you can then access the videos, click on them, and they should play. I like to copy them to my desktop's hard disk after viewing - it only takes a few seconds.
I don't have a computer orepair laptop yet. So only way to veiw is my Playstation or when my mate comes over i put SD card in his phone as my gal 6 edge does not take it. And on his phone is says. Sorry this video cannot be played. And on ps3 is say error file not supported.

simply need a video player for your mate's phone , search for one to download .
OK ill try that. How is it that he uses dji go and his videos are fine but I use litchi but cant view mine. Any idea

OK ill try that. How is it that he uses dji go and his videos are fine but I use litchi but cant view mine. Any idea
You're using a Playstation? Potentially it doesn't have the codecs necessary to view the video. Try on a real computer.

You're using a Playstation? Potentially it doesn't have the codecs necessary to view the video. Try on a real computer.
Yes for the time being as i dont have a computer or laptop. Would there be any reason why dji go played videos but one i upgraded to litchi the videos wont play at all.

Yes for the time being as i dont have a computer or laptop. Would there be any reason why dji go played videos but one i upgraded to litchi the videos wont play at all.

far to many variables to answer the question
what media player
what format.
what device works
what device doesn't work
download a differ media player etc.
etc, etc.

Reactions: BourgeoisSJC
How do I cast a vote for something that only has one choice and even that choice doesn't make sense?

Bottom line:

1. Remove card from Phantom
2. Insert into card reader connected to computer
3. Either play videos from card or copy to a folder on the computer and play them from there. You can download VLC media player free if nothing else is working.

VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!

It's entirely possible that the codec used to encode them is different for the ones on the flight controller. On the bird however it's controlled by the software onboard.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic