Can't upload photos

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this but I can't get my photos from the drone to the computer. I can view them in the app in my flight info and that's it. I've tried plugging the drone in to the computer and it shows there are no photos, I've tried taking the SD card out and putting it directly in to the computer as well as putting it in the tablet and looking for them on there as well as on the computer, and NOTHING! I don't have this issue with videos, so I'm not sure why it's happening with photos. Can anyone help?

I'm pretty new to this but I can't get my photos from the drone to the computer. I can view them in the app in my flight info and that's it. I've tried plugging the drone in to the computer and it shows there are no photos, I've tried taking the SD card out and putting it directly in to the computer as well as putting it in the tablet and looking for them on there as well as on the computer, and NOTHING! I don't have this issue with videos, so I'm not sure why it's happening with photos. Can anyone help?
HI try have look here
Screenshot_20180304-072034.jpg
....Drone needs to be on for this

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj