Can't connect to dji go app

Reaction score
After a nomal flight went to fly again after a few days and upone start up app asked me to emter ssdi and password(never did that before)

After trying repeatedly to reset it I finily reloaded the app thinking that might be the issue.
Worng now I can't get past the start up phase of the app!
What the **** am I missing.
Also drone flys normal in all respects.
Help!

Last edited by a moderator:
You been signed on for 6 months, you make your first post and a moderator removed some language, and so far 105 views.
Welcome to the Forum!

You still stuck, I have read this a few times, I guess it must be your mobile device, you should haven't to enter the SSID name, unless your trying to manual connect.

Delete or forget the Phantom SSID on your mobile, then try to connect to the remote with out the app, and just with the remote powered on.

Rod

Maybe you have another app relating to flight too in your phone or tablet try to uninstall dji app and downloading again

Reactions: RodPad
Maybe you have another app relating to flight too in your phone or tablet try to uninstall dji app and downloading again
He hasn't been seen since May 12th.
You don't need any app to connect to P3S remote, nor do you even need the Phantom powered on, you can hook to a P3S remote with a laptop, you just can't do anything with the PC.

Good try though. ;)

Rod

REMOTE NOT CONNECTING TO APP PROBLEM? HOW I FIXED MINES

I know this thread is sort of old, BUT still reveliant for me to chime in here!

The remote needs to be updated. I had that same problem before. I used a usb flash drive with the bin file on the Remote to update. But chances are, the latest firmware may not want to work. That's because the remote may have very old firmware on it. It cannot be updated straight from very old firmware to the latest firmware bin file. But First, the remote has to be updated with the NEXT bin after the current one already on the remote, using the usb drive If you don't know what bin file to put on the usb drive, just use a DIFFERENT bin than the one you maybe trying to update with. Should work. After that update is done. Then, the app should now be able to connect! There, the app will likely tell you your remote needs to be updated. Right there, you might be able to update right off that app!

REMOTE NOT CONNECTING TO APP PROBLEM? HOW I FIXED MINES

I know this thread is sort of old, BUT still reveliant for me to chime in here!

The remote needs to be updated. I had that same problem before. I used a usb flash drive with the bin file on the Remote to update. But chances are, the latest firmware may not want to work. That's because the remote may have very old firmware on it. It cannot be updated straight from very old firmware to the latest firmware bin file. But First, the remote has to be updated with the NEXT bin after the current one already on the remote, using the usb drive If you don't know what bin file to put on the usb drive, just use a DIFFERENT bin than the one you maybe trying to update with. Should work. After that update is done. Then, the app should now be able to connect! There, the app will likely tell you your remote needs to be updated. Right there, you might be able to update right off that app!
This thread was started from the OP has a P3S, there is no USB port on a P3S remote. But I find it interesting that you state you put the bin file on a USB flash drive. I have had many problems with Firmware and P3S.

I state " P3S=> Fly-it or Fryware-it"
Since I now have a P3A, It works great when I got it, it still does. ;)

Rod

My solution when things get this frustrating?

Sometimes......Devices need a little adjusting!!! For some reason they become older and things just don't work!!!

To adjust.....gently set phone on work bench! Grab a BFH (Big ******** Hammer) and swing it at the screen as hard as you can to properly adjust the settings. An 8lb sledge with the handle cut down is best for precision adjustments. It works on just about anything too!! Adjusting ..Watches,car doors, neighbors stereo at 2AM, etc.......

This isn't the smartest or best thing to do, but it has worked for me in the past when all else has failed!!

Seriously, I have no clue. I do remember with my device I had to save it somehow. Or I had to enter the password every time. It sounds like it may be your device if you've reloaded the app and it's still not working(I know that's kind of obvious:)). I also have a tablet that won't work with the Phantom 3....If I play around I can get it to work. And sometimes I can't even get the app to start. After searching online I found out the device just isn't good enough. What was strange is it kind of worked a couple of times, then I couldn't even get the start up screen on the app. Like it went downhill. Or when something updated it just knocked it out.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl