Can't connect P3A to Go App

Well I feel stupid
I had a P3A before and could use my android phones and tablets
The box says for iphone and ipad
Works on an ipad
Ok so your saying it works on iPad but not your android,,,gezz that's a crazy outcome,,I did not consider that ,but cool you got it sorted
I use Samsung tab a 10/1 and works multiple apps just perfect,very surprised by this,,just the weight bit heavy,paided 600 in 2017 only cause iPads cost more ,so stuck with this,,not recommended but can take a phone call in flight aswell and just returns to app when I hang up,,this device for me just rocks,,,,hdmi update on remote
Screenshot_20200219-112721_System UI.jpg

It's just weird that one tablet won't even connect where another will
I was trying various tablets and phones today and none of the android stuff connected with the P3A but those that didn't work connected with my mavic pro with the Go 4 app.
I even found an old thread where I wanted a cheap tablet when I go camping and the $30 RCA voyager is on msinger's list of tablets that worked for me.
It also has on the list the Nvidia shield is supposed to work but it doesn't on the P3A

I had the hdmi module on my other P3A controller so I might have to do that to use my goggles
Didn't want to invest a lot into this since it's for a one time use.
Had a hard time flying the mavic pro on a boat due to so many errors.
I know the P3A worked good.
So many errors on a boat

Anyone know why the nvidea shield won't work with my P3A?
I know guys that use that combo and it works
Works fine with Go 4 and mavic pro.
I have developer mode USB set to MTP and usb debugging is on
I have the latest version Go app for the P3A
All it says is "charging" for usb cable when I plug it in

Can't figure out why the Shield won't work so I bought a cheapo $35 RCA Voyager and it works fine and msinger put a similar one from me on his compatibility list.
Put an hdmi module on the controller and can use my goggles
Doesn't make any sense to me why tablets are so picky with an app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4