cant cache maps anymore ??

Reaction score
seem to be having an issue with caching maps in the go app, no issues before now. the map will populate, but if i close the app....map is gone. anyone have any insight ? its not a big issue, but i would like to be able to make sure the homepoint is correct.

seem to be having an issue with caching maps in the go app, no issues before now. the map will populate, but if i close the app....map is gone. anyone have any insight ? its not a big issue, but i would like to be able to make sure the homepoint is correct.
Same problem here. You can open app at home wifi, scroll map of area to fly, and leave the app open to the flying site. Start the tx then the ac and then access the already open app.
Something changed in the last few months to Android/Go and maps dont stay cached if app is closed like it used to.
As to the home point, as you take off, the app should verbally say the homepoint is active.

Anybody else turn on mobile hotspot on their phone and let the Phantom connect to it?

Anybody else turn on mobile hotspot on their phone and let the Phantom connect to it?
Yes you can cache maps in the field using a cell hotspot but it's your device that your connecting to the hotspot, not the Phantom to do that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie