Cant adjust shutter speed with camera settings dial

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that this was functional in the past, but now I can't adjust the shutter speed using the camera function dial. When I click the dial to change options, it skips between ISO and Aperture not allowing adjustment of the shutter speed. I have to open the camera settings to be able to do this. Yes, I am in Manual mode.

I'm pretty sure that this was functional in the past, but now I can't adjust the shutter speed using the camera function dial. When I click the dial to change options, it skips between ISO and Aperture not allowing adjustment of the shutter speed. I have to open the camera settings to be able to do this. Yes, I am in Manual mode.
Does it work if you switch to Shutter Priority auto?

I noticed this also (latest go 4 version). It does work but it just does not need to be clicked or does not highlight now. So...

In manual mode...

- When you click the wheel it only highlights in blue and seems to toggle through ISO and aperture.

- But if you just turn the dial when nothing is blue and selected/highlighted it does change the shutter speed.

In summary it appears that the dial is defaulted to shutter speed (no need to click and select)... but to change iso or aperture then click and select first. If that does not work and you get the dial locked or similar msg first then it does work after the first click to select and exit.

But yes I would prefer they all worked like normal though so if you find a reset for this let us know please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.