Cannot Select Channel Manually on Samsung Tab S2

Reaction score
The option to choose the video channel manually instead of automatically is not shown on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, even though on my Samsung Galaxy S5 cell phone it does. Both have the same version of the DJI-Go app (Version 2.6.1) installed. Is anyone having the same problem?

Did you try rebooting your device?

Are both devices set for US?

Reactions: JoBe
I will try rebooting it. Both devices were bought in México and are configured in Spanish.

Both devices were bought in México and are configured in Spanish.
Try switching the Tab S2 device language to English (US). It should work then. If it doesn't, you can always just switch it back but my guess is it will work.

Reactions: noki49
Try switching the Tab S2 device language to English (US). It should work then. If it doesn't, you can always just switch it back but my guess is it will work.

The language setting was the problem. I changed it from Spanish(Spain) to Spanish(US) and it's now working. Thank you very much for you help!

The language setting was the problem. I changed it from Spanish(Spain) to Spanish(US) and it's now working. Thank you very much for you help!
You're welcome.
It's great to know that it also works with Spanish (US). I'll be sure to also suggest that in the future. Thanks for that.

Reactions: JoBe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues