Cannot access Flight Recorder files

Reaction score
Can somebody help me. How do I access the flight recorder files to see flight activity? The manual is very vague on how to do this. Do I turn the P3 on and connect it to my desktop computer? Do I have to have Remote controller on? I used a combination of android tablet and my Iphone 6 for flying. I went into advanced settings and clicked on enter flight data and it says to connect the P3 to the PC but it does nothing when I plug the P3 into my desk top computer, I need a step by step instructions including what needs to be powered on and in what order I need to do this.

You mean you want access to the txt files for use in something like dashware? or you just want to see/play back your recorded flight?

I want to see flight statistics and also I got the P3 lost and had to hit the RTH feature to get it back and I would like to see on a map where it went. But I cannot even get to txt file.

you don't need the txt files. go into user center in the pilot app, click on the middle icon on the bottom of the screen (looks like a paper airplane).

you don't need the txt files. go into user center in the pilot app, click on the middle icon on the bottom of the screen (looks like a paper airplane).
So right, then just touch the flight record you want to review. You can fast forward thru the flight or watch it in real time, save snap shots of the flight at any point and zoom in on the map to get a closer look at the area you flew over. You can also turn on stick movements to see your control inputs to determine if you made an incorrect control move. Actually it is a very cool feature, I like it a lot.

cool, had no idea that was there! I love this forum! Feel like an idiot, but still love this site!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31