Can someone help with P3P with IPad3 mini-please?

Reaction score
I am not to sure on why, maybe someone out there can help! The first couple of months using the pro, I used my iPhone 6S to take video or photos. After flights, the video or pics auto saved to the phone in an photo video folder. Not the go app, the actual photos folder. For the past 3 years, I now fly with a dedicated cellular IPad 3 mini. However, none of the video or pics save in the photo app of the iPad like they did in the phone. I realized it just the other day, when my wife asked me to send her a clip of the flight. I went to the photo folder (remember it’s a dedicated mini I only use for the phantom)and it is completely empty. No photo’s or video, at all. There should be hundreds of flight photos and video. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Don't you have to open the Go App on the i pad to view video's?
At the bottom hit editor button?

only cached videos will be saved if that option is set , only way to get photos / videos is to run phantom and in the app hit the play button and download

I still don’t understand? It did do it when I used my IPhone 6s. Did something get changed in the firmware, not allowing me to do it anymore? Or is it maybe a setting in the Ipad that is different than my phone?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl