can people ban drones?

Try it my brother is an attorney

Lol. I read this as "Try it! My brother's an attorney and can use the extra money taking on your case!" insinuating that it may just be a bad idea to "try it".

Not saying that's what you're saying, I just read it funny.

Reactions: pchin2
people are just ignorant about privacy. I worked for many years for satellite positioning systems for the Italian navy. the satellites are able to register on the terrestrial ground an image of a square meter in diameter. but in America you are much more evolved with the new spy satellite systems. Camera radar scanning synthetic 3D satellite that sees our body up to 100 meters below ground, and more, neural control satellite. thermal imaging camera and many other systems, The number of satellites KH11 (Keyhole 11), developed and managed by the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) American, has the task of providing very high resolution satellite images for purposes of national security. Being such a program secret, very little has leaked about these satellites, unless they are equipped with a telescope with a diameter of at least 2.4 meters above the main (such as the Hubble Space Telescope) that in principle, that is, without the presence disturber the atmosphere, are able to ensure images of the Earth's surface with a maximum resolution of 10-15 cm. the drone is a toy compared to these control systems, you should warn your neighbors that are continually monitored and controlled by government and military satellite systems, these systems are able to control neurologically also their lifestyle choices. read also
this The Anti-Drone Business Is About to Take Off
AUDS - Anti-UAV Defence System (11 May 2015)
Drones are great, but not when someone is doing something bad with one, like dropping contraband into a prison or flying into restricted airspace. We've got an answer.
*Due to U.S. Federal regulations, this is a simulation of our DroneDefender. It has, though, been successfully tested in field trials.

305981_236775289794771_400298076_n.jpg
kh-11-trendsbuzz.com_.jpg

Last edited:
Not too much effort is going to be spent against or for us "normal" hobbyists.
Currently an enthusiastic homebuilder can defeat the systems quite easily using advanced electronics, height, speed and multiple concurrent drone entries. It will be interesting to see how the technologies develop to counter each other and thier prices will escalate. Similar in a way, I suppose, that car radar detectors have come to coexist with the authorities radar speed detection and ticketing systems. I don't think any of this is going to stop us hobbyists from enjoying what we do. And even better, these high-tech competitive solutions will hopefully keep regulators from legislating us into having no fun.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I'm a lawyer and yes u can have a drone.if it is not listed at time of contract was signed u have every right to own and have one at your rental sub.

I'm a lawyer and yes u can have a drone.if it is not listed at time of contract was signed u have every right to own and have one at your rental sub.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Where your practice located? :)

you should warn your neighbors that are continually monitored and controlled by government and military satellite systems, these systems are able to control neurologically also their lifestyle choices.
]
77789-kramer-mind-blown-gif-vyna.gif

You could email them some of your videos to give them an idea of what you are actually recording. A lot of people think all drones have zooming capabilities on the cameras and we can spy on them in their bedroom from 400 feet in the air.

Exactly right. I doubt I could recognize someone from 100ft away with these wide angle lenses. Let alone from above.

I don't think flying over people is a good idea. Sooner or later someone is going to get seriously hurt and our hobby will limited and not worth it. You are liable for your phantom, just keep that in mind.
Please. Enough of this "If someone gets hurt B.S. Anyone know of any drone flyer having injured a person besides themselves? Cmon. Enough

Haha... I'm sure everyone in your complex has a cellphone with a camera on it. Is that invasion of privacy if they use it outside their homes? Flying overhead is harmless. I don't get why people cry so much when there are satellites orbiting the earth.
Picking on the Goverrnment would be too much trouble. These are pathetic people with nothing better to do.

You are well within your legal rights. If you are concerned about them not renewing, start looking for a back up place when you get near the lease. Leases have not been renewed for alot of reasons.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj