Can not record with my p3 4k

Look at your video,

Brave Guy,

Here he stated it showed the card, I didn't go toward a formatting problem if the card shows up in the app.
Can not record with my p3 4k

Rod

in that video it shows the troubleshooting i did to try a resolving the issue, i also show a part when i put the firmware on the memory card and it keep making the beep sound but the light on the gimbal stays green; when i check the internet that light should flash green and red.

Reactions: RodPad
OK, wasn't in any of your posts, if your still using an android, do a uninstall, and then use the file manager to remove anything that is DJI, restart / reboot (drop kick) your device, download and install.

I don't think you have posted that have tried another mobile device.

Rod

no i did not try another device i will do so when i get home, my device is a Samsung S6 Edge+.

i will try clear the program from file manager after uninstalling the software

I see now, in this post you said you couldn't format the SD card.
Can't Record Video
That's why we get irritated when people jump around in different threads, vital information gets lost.

Rod :)

in that video it shows the troubleshooting i did to try a resolving the issue, i also show a part when i put the firmware on the memory card and it keep making the beep sound but the light on the gimbal stays green; when i check the internet that light should flash green and red.
I still won't watch a 20 min video, I don't get paid enough. ;)

Oh, and I hate YouTube :rolleyes:

Rod

I see now, in this post you said you couldn't format the SD card.
Can't Record Video
That's why we get irritated when people jump around in different threads, vital information gets lost.

Rod :)
i was wondering if changing the complete gimbal will fix thing issue seeing that the sd card go in the gimbal?

OK,
@Dj-Mafia
"i have tried reinstalling the software" Sorry, I missed that.

I,m focused on your format issue, size of card, class of card, formatting fat32 or ex-fat.

Also, what happens if leave the card out? Anybody else with a 4k, will the camera still have live view?
I think my P3S**t does.

Rod

@Dj-Mafia

Why would you say this? "also"
Why did you say (also be) is there another reason your were told to replace the gimbal?

"i buy this P3 4k from was saying he had leave the P4 memory card in it with the firmware on it; Could this also be a reason and i would need to change the complete gimbal to resolve?"

Rod

Last edited:
Reactions: Dj-Mafia
@Dj-Mafia

Why would you say this? "also"
Why did you say (also be) is there another reason your were told to replace the gimbal?

"i buy this P3 4k from was saying he had leave the P4 memory card in it with the firmware on it; Could this also be a reason and i would need to change the complete gimbal to resolve?"

Rod

The person said the firmware would fix it but seeing that I can't find a fix it, i was wondering if I could change the gimbal and that would fix

OK,
@Dj-Mafia
"i have tried reinstalling the software" Sorry, I missed that.

I,m focused on your format issue, size of card, class of card, formatting fat32 or ex-fat.

Also, what happens if leave the card out? Anybody else with a 4k, will the camera still have live view?
I think my P3S**t does.

Rod

I was trying to post some screenshots on ur reply but maybe because I'm new to this site I upload to a new page , but that's the link below.

Media | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Yeah, only see 140 pages of pictures.
Pick upload a file, next to Post reply.

Rod

Inside, Please note camera is in manual mode and i can't change it.png
Camera outside early this morning.png
Trying to format card.png
Fail to format card.png
Infomation on drone.png
I trying to format card.png
about to format card.png
fail to format sd card.png

@RobPad

Thanks just find out how to post pics :) , please note how the camera is dark indoor and when i go out side i can see with the camera, Camera is in manual mode and i'm unable to change those settings. I had format the memory card to exFat as u had told me to and it was before format to Fat32 and still get the problem.

Hum, I see the camera is dark because of the manual settings.
the card is good because i buy it and also when i put it in a card reader it works fine.
So here you say you bought the card,
But I don't see any where what size the brand and class are.

Rod

Hum, I see the camera is dark because of the manual settings.

So here you say you bought the card,
But I don't see any where what size the brand and class are.

Rod

Don't remember the brand but it's a class 10 32GB

Reactions: RodPad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic