Can not link GL300C ver. B to P4P

Reaction score
I own a P4A and just bought a P4P+. However, I want to use the controller from the advanced with the pro since it allows me to use my iPad instead of the built in screen. However, I am unable to link the GL300C ver b to the P4P.

When going through the linking process, the remote will momentarily turn green and then immediately back to red, and flash green about once every 10 seconds like it’s trying to connect. I have no control or data coming in.

I have tried doing the controller reset where you hold the 2 back buttons and the shutter and camera wheel and turn it on but that didn’t help.
controller firmware: 02:01:01:00
AC firmware: 01:02:0304

The P4P+ controller works just fine and connects normally.

I own a P4A and just bought a P4P+. However, I want to use the controller from the advanced with the pro since it allows me to use my iPad instead of the built in screen. However, I am unable to link the GL300C ver b to the P4P.

When going through the linking process, the remote will momentarily turn green and then immediately back to red, and flash green about once every 10 seconds like it’s trying to connect. I have no control or data coming in.

I have tried doing the controller reset where you hold the 2 back buttons and the shutter and camera wheel and turn it on but that didn’t help.
controller firmware: 02:01:01:00
AC firmware: 01:02:0304

The P4P+ controller works just fine and connects normally.
It seems that a good majority of the time that people say the RCs won’t link when they are mixing and matching, the issue ends up being that they are not selecting the correct AC model in the app’s ‘Remote Controller Type’ drop down menu. They either don’t know about that advanced setting or their RC and/or app is not updated enough to have that drop down menu at all. That’s assuming they have the ACs and RCs that they think they have. That’s not always the case either.

Reactions: hilhaf and Capt KO
Is settings go to HD transmission settings. Change frequency from 2.8 used with Adv to 5.8 for P4P. After linking you can use either frequency. As said by Oso be sure it's set to Pro in Advanced settings.

Reactions: hilhaf and Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl