Can I use a RC from a P4 to my P4P 2.0?

Reaction score
I have a P4P 2.0. My RC broke down due to water, and i have been advertising for a new one. Now I have a guy from one of my Marketplaces" on Facebook offering me a RC from his crashed Phantom 4.
Does his RC work with my Pro 2.0?

Been searching far and wide but no result.

Roger

I seems as if I can't delete my thread.
I found this:
" Due to the adoption of the new OcySync technology, the new Phantom 4 Pro V2.0’s remote controller isn’t compatible with the older Phantom 4 Pro, which uses Lightbridge transmission. "

So I guess this is the answer..

Reactions: Capt KO
After reading this, I remembered that I have a plus style controller for a V2 that I don’t need. If your not an Android fan, that may not be a good choice.

Reactions: Capt KO
This is what happened as of today:
Initially I had a plan to purchase a new RC, but they have gone out of market for some reason.
So: I sent the drowned RC to DJI Service/Repair point in The Netherlands. I got a reply this morning..

"We do understand how you feel. And also, we would like to inform you of an unfortunate circumstance in our service centers. Due to these critical and extraordinary times caused by the virus, our centers have experienced unfortunate delays due to understaffing and other preventive, but necessary measures.

We are sorry to inform you that your case is amongst the cases affected. We currently are working hard to arrange alternate solutions and measures to get all outstanding cases resolved as swiftly as we can orderly manage
."

So I'm grounded. No new RC:s to purchase and no repair service working. Bye bye to my customers. :(

R

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl