Can I use a GL300A with My P4P as a second radio?

Reaction score
I have a dead P3P here from a crash and now have picked up a very nice P4P(V1) and would like to use the second controller to add one for a camera guy and the other for flight. The radio with the P4P is a GL300F...

Last edited:
I guess no p4 can be used with same radio as p3A and p3p but p4p is different also i think p4p remote can be used with p4 but not vice versa

I have a dead P3P here from a crash and now have picked up a very nice P4P(V1) and would like to use the second controller to add one for a camera guy and the other for flight. The radio with the P4P is a GL330F...
Welcome to the forum.

A 300A (noted from your thread title) is not compatible with a P4P. A P4P can use a 300E or a 300F.
Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Also, P4 models are not able to use two RCs at once. As you asked, one for flight and one for camera control. Inspire model can do that however which you probably already know.

Is your P3P beyond repair or does it have a few good parts remaining?

Last edited:
the camera and motors seem sound, but the gimbal and frame are way bad. Also, there is a cap missing from the FC that I can't seem to find anywhere. The guy has some nice footage of crashing in to a 300' cliff and tumbling down to it's fateful conclusion...

• Sad
Reactions: Oso
Welcome to the forum.

A 300A (noted from your thread title) is not compatible with a P4P. A P4P can use a 300E or a 300F.
Also, P4 models are not able to use two RCs at once. As you asked, one for flight and one for camera control. Inspire model can do that however which you probably already know.

Is your P3P beyond repair or does it have a few good parts remaining?
Thank you for the welcome, OSO

Reactions: Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20