can anyone tell me what this means????

Reaction score
i had theses come up on the screen a few times, anyway know what they actually mean?

"mode changed to 41" i havnt physically changed anything

"Attitude too Large. Exit Backward Obstacle Sensing". 241.8ft height.

i had this despite front and rear sensors being on or off

I'm getting the "Attitude too Large" warning as well, but can't find any info on what it means. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Attitude would be the craft's orientation. If you're flying into a wind, the craft has to lean further into it. At a certain ponint, the OA will be pointing in the wrong direction and its ability to provide meaningful avoidance in the direction of travel limited.

Reactions: JimHarris
I'm wondering why DJI says in this case (and many others):

I have a very basic english for now. But I think "ALTITUDE" is the right word in this case!

Same thing with ATTI mode... if the words comes from ALTITUDE the right abbreviation will be "ALTI mode"

You need attitude to fly a Phantom in ATTI mode, maybe thats the explanation haha!

Anybody?

I'm wondering why DJI says in this case (and many others):
I have a very basic english for now. But I think "ALTITUDE" is the right word in this case!
Attitude refers to the angle of tilt that your Phantom uses to go faster.
Atti is short for attitude.
Not related to altitude but the similarity of the words looks confusing.

Attitude refers to the angle of tilt that your Phantom uses to go faster.
Atti is short for attitude.
Not related to altitude but the similarity of the words looks confusing.
Thank you so much!!
ATTI refers to the angle of tilt? WOW, another new concept!
But what means the message "Attitude too Large. Exit Backward Obstacle Sensing". 241.8ft height.??
Maybe the angle is so agressive (like in sport mode) that the sensor camera points close to the sky and is useless?

Thank you so much!!
ATTI refers to the angle of tilt? WOW, another new concept!
But what means the message "Attitude too Large. Exit Backward Obstacle Sensing". 241.8ft height.??
Maybe the angle is so agressive (like in sport mode) that the sensor camera points close to the sky and is useless?
I think it's a false alarm and DJI need to adjust whatever sets it off.
A future firmware update should fix it.

I see it when I have object avoidance switched off and the Phantom is flying faster than the top speed for object avoidance (the sensors are pointed too much toward the ground for OA to work) but this doesn't matter because OA is switched off.

I see it when I have object avoidance switched off and the Phantom is flying faster than the top speed for object avoidance (the sensors are pointed too much toward the ground for OA to work) but this doesn't matter because OA is switched off.
Perfectly explained, it's what I thinking! Thank you so much!

This is when I see it Meta but only on my Android Device. doesn't do it on ipad or Iphone.. I also noticed the android device is showing like 50 mph when I 'm doing 30. Doesn't seem to be anything other then a nuisance. Now what's with the GPS Nomatch - ha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic