Can a DJI phantom 3 advanced use a DJI phantom 3 pro camera???

Reaction score
I have been doing a little bit of research, and I’m just curious if a DJI phantom 3 advanced can use a DJI phantom 3 pro camera. I’m kind of new to drones, and I’m looking at getting the advanced because it may be cheaper, but want to have the option of 4K later if I decide to change out the cameras. Thanks!!!

I have been doing a little bit of research, and I’m just curious if a DJI phantom 3 advanced can use a DJI phantom 3 pro camera. I’m kind of new to drones, and I’m looking at getting the advanced because it may be cheaper, but want to have the option of 4K later if I decide to change out the cameras. Thanks!!!
The cameras are interchangeable on the P3 Advanced and Pro.
You just have to install the appropriate firmware for the camera.
It might be cheaper and easier to just buy the model you want rather than buying the Advanced and later getting a Pro camera.
Both great drones.

The cameras are interchangeable on the P3 Advanced and Pro.
You just have to install the appropriate firmware for the camera.
It might be cheaper and easier to just buy the model you want rather than buying the Advanced and later getting a Pro camera.
Both great drones.
Ok thank you!!! I’m at a cross right now between the p3 advanced and p3 pro. Both are around the same price, the only problem is the sd card slot on the p3 pro is not clicking into place properly. The advanced there is nothing wrong with it. Which one do you guys recommend? I know that the biggest difference is the camera. I know they both have lightbridge which allows them to go the same distance. Thanks!!!

Ok thank you!!! I’m at a cross right now between the p3 advanced and p3 pro. Both are around the same price, the only problem is the sd card slot on the p3 pro is not clicking into place properly. The advanced there is nothing wrong with it. Which one do you guys recommend? I know that the biggest difference is the camera. I know they both have lightbridge which allows them to go the same distance. Thanks!!!
The only difference is the camera.
Even the cameras are identical except for an extra chip and fan in the pro.

Which one do you guys recommend? I know that the biggest difference is the camera. I know they both have lightbridge which allows them to go the same distance. Thanks!!!
A lot depends on what you will do with it. If you must have 4K and have the computing power to process it, well then that’s your answer. If you can go with the 2.7k of a P3A, that’s a strong choice.

One thing I strongly suggest you do is to use the search function here and/or Google to read up on the numerous posts related to ‘no image transmission’ which has been called, “the most popular problem with the Phantom 3 Professional.“

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31