Can’t click shutter

Reaction score
I went out for a practice session this afternoon before a photo shoot tomorrow and I was unable to start shooting video or take a picture. There was a gold circle around the shutter button that said exposure underneath it and had a little X in the top right corner. I could click the X to make it go away but when I touched the shutter to take the picture the gold circle reappeared. I couldn’t figure out how to make it go away. What can I do? Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• CFEE4582-4696-454E-967E-0462DB766ADD.jpeg
    CFEE4582-4696-454E-967E-0462DB766ADD.jpeg
    917.8 KB · Views: 119
I went out for a practice session this afternoon before a photo shoot tomorrow and I was unable to start shooting video or take a picture. There was a gold circle around the shutter button that said exposure underneath it and had a little X in the top right corner. I could click the X to make it go away but when I touched the shutter to take the picture the gold circle reappeared. I couldn’t figure out how to make it go away. What can I do? Thanks for your help!
Why not use the shutter button on the controller?

The gold circle is for exposure metering , touch it and drag it off of the shutter button
I did that numerous times. I could move it around, but when I touched the shutter button the exposure circle would jump back on top of the shutter button and would not trigger the shutter.
I looked around in the camera settings for both photos and for video and found nothing helpful. I switched to manual camera settings but I prefer automatic.
Any suggestions? I’m stumped and frustrated.

Recently I had a problem where the shutter button on my P4A+ remote wouldn't work for either stills or video. I heard a faint voice from the controller speaker. When I turned up the volume I heard it say that there was a "problem with the SD card, please replace it." The problem turned out to be that I had deleted the old DNG files from the SD card, but not other files in the other folders. I reformatted the card in the drone, and the problem was solved. More info, some of the shots I had taken during the problem were recorded to the SD card, but after those first few, no more were saved. After the reformat everything was fine.

Recently I had a problem where the shutter button on my P4A+ remote wouldn't work for either stills or video. I heard a faint voice from the controller speaker. When I turned up the volume I heard it say that there was a "problem with the SD card, please replace it." The problem turned out to be that I had deleted the old DNG files from the SD card, but not other files in the other folders. I reformatted the card in the drone, and the problem was solved. More info, some of the shots I had taken during the problem were recorded to the SD card, but after those first few, no more were saved. After the reformat everything was fine.
Thanks, Nick. I deleted then reinstalled DJI Go app and all is well. When I was able to anent to my drone it said SD Card is full. So that may have been my problem all along. But the app never said SD card is full, like it usually does. Oh well, now I have new updated software...

Thanks, Nick. I deleted then reinstalled DJI Go app and all is well. When I was able to anent to my drone it said SD Card is full. So that may have been my problem all along. But the app never said SD card is full, like it usually does. Oh well, now I have new updated software...
Could be worse. You could have an updated Fly Safe Database.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl