camera question (fc200)

Reaction score
need to know why when I turn on phantom vision the camera tilts down,is there ant way when turning on /powering up the camera can stay level/vertical not tilting down has anyone had this happen maybe its in the gimbel setting can someone please give me a good combo settings for pitch max center and min and what about the automatic control settings thanks

Did you by chance upgrade from the vision to the vision +. ?

I upgraded the uav and the firmware but didn't upgrade the remote firmware (new remote had wheel to adjust gimbal - old one did not).

My gimbal was very jerky and acted funny until I updated the firmware. That fixed it.

If that's not the case did you have a hard landing recently. Sometimes that will allow the spindle to shift and it will think the camera is level when it isn't. There are a few YouTube videos on fixing it.

Let me know what you figure out.

Thanks

No its when I power up the bird the camera will pitch down then I have to turn camera wheel to level out camera hope this helps explaing

Ok. I got you. Sorry I can't help.
I have seen gimbal calibration in the menu but have not messed with it.

What is the gimbal calibration where is it is it the gimbal pitch center MIN settings if they are what's a good working settings

Try the auto calibration.

Hit the four small dots in upper right hand corner.

Hit the picture of the gimbal.

Hit auto calibration. No idea of this will help but figured it couldn't hurt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 389
Try the auto calibration.

Hit the four small dots in upper right hand corner.

Hit the picture of the gimbal.

Hit auto calibration. No idea of this will help but figured it couldn't hurt.
What app is that hate to sound dumb

Crap. I'm the dumb one. Wrong app.
Let me see I can find it in the Vision app.

Don't have the vision + with me and I can't get into the app without it.
Must a shot in the dark but do touchable the gimbal tilt function turned on? The function that allows you to tilt the controller and move the camera. (Little globe looking icon above the up and down Aries on the left of the screen when in the camera section of the app.)
Just thinking that maybe when first turned on it is getting the signal to tilt down.

yes its turned on .are you talking about the app on the tablet or software that's on naza where you have to plug in vision

On the app.
Open the app and select 'camera.'

If the globe icon is blue (I think) it is on. Try with that off.
I rarely use that especially with the gimbal controlled by the wheel on the remote.

On the app.
Open the app and select 'camera.'

If the globe icon is blue (I think) it is on. Try with that off.
I rarely use that especially with the gimbal controlled by the wheel on the remote.
ok I will try that ,hey thanks for your help :):)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl