Camera not rolling down

Reaction score
my camera is restricted, notice roll bar on right will not allow me to roll down, please help

And what does gimble wheel do,,is this not working, was it working ?

It does move, but only a little bit up and then back down to forward facing, it just wont roll all the way down.
Tryed auto calibration of gimble,any change,could try stick calibration to ,that process uses gimble wheel left and right so give a try aswell,can also do imu calibration to corect any abnormal goings on..if none of above work delete and reinstall djigo4

Tryed auto calibration of gimble,any change,could try stick calibration to ,that process uses gimble wheel left and right so give a try aswell,can also do imu calibration to corect any abnormal goings on..if none of above work delete and reinstall djigo4
I did calibrate gimbal twice, done complete RC calibration, calibrated IMU, have not reinstalled the app will try that, thank you for your help!

Me was just looking at my poor cam,,checking how it sits,one side spins 360 and other sits on shaft with limited movement with is the up and down of it,,,so can't be set to change which what I was thinking about (can change sideways but not up and down),does it feel nice when powered off like nice full range of movement ...this cam no good as can see so if want to look at any other part inside just shout out,,,just a idea,,,,without the app conected can you pan up and down fully or still the same
20190427_101630.jpg

Not sure what you were asking there is all the stuff I can adjust, and with the power off I have 100% movement very easily no restrictions, and in the app only moves to that red bar in first pic then wont go down anymore.
Th

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan