Camera not connecting

Reaction score
Hello Everyone I am new the group and flying a Phantom 2 Vision Plus and with 5 flights under my belt with no problems I had a problem today. I was able to connect to Phantoms wifi no problem and everything looked good but when I would go and select the camera icon on iPhone app I got message "cannot connect to camera". I then disconnected from wifi and reconnected and app showed I was connected to phantoms wifi but again got error message that I could not connect to camera. I was able to see the camera tilt up and down with A7 control while flying and gimble was functioning just no video. The thing I am wondering if the cold weather (I was flying in 30 degree temps and unit was cold from being in my trunk for couple of hours, could the cold temps caused this?

When I came back home and brought unit into house and tried a hour after getting home and powered unit up and connected to its wifi I as able to get connected to camera.

Thanks for any help or ideas as to what the problem may have been.

Could be a multitude of things.

No crashes right? If crashed, check the 3 grey cables from the phantom to the gimbal.

Make sure you don't have 2 devices accidently connected to the phantoms wifi.
If Samsung device, make sure it doesn't auto select better wifi if signal is better.

It could also be the wifi modular overheating or an antenna coming loose.

Clear some space on your phone/device and uninstall and reinstall.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20