Camera issues

Reaction score
I bought a drone that had been crasglhed and rebuilt it. It is flying well but can't figure out if the camera is working properlully. It has image but I can't work out how toncontrol/move the gimbal.
Any ideas?

Hi,

What are you trying to do? The only control you have manually over the gimbal is pitch (up and down). Have you tried the small thumb wheel on the left front corner of the controller? That is used to move the gimbal up and down.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yes it doesn't seem to do anything I also thought you can change the camera p o v from below to forward but I don't seem to be able to do that either

Yes it doesn't seem to do anything I also thought you can change the camera p o v from below to forward but I don't seem to be able to do that either
Hi,

I am confused now as to what you just said. Yes the camera/gimbal pitch (up and down) is the only thing you can control manually. If the thumb wheel does not move it up and down then something is wrong. It could be the gimbal ribbon cable or a controller board. When you pick up and move the drone around with your hand (try all three axes), does the gimbal move to keep the image stable? When it is powered up, do you get video on your mobile device?

Yes the gimbal moves and yes it gives video but no I can't control it with the wheel.

I think it might be an issue with the ribbon as I have performed a calibration of the gimbal and although it doesn't highlight any issues the camera doesn't move.
If it's not the ribbon does. Anyone know what else it may be

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie