Camera issue using litchi app

Reaction score
I have a phantom 2 vision+ and I'm trying to use litchi for phantom 2 app. Here's my issue:
The app connects to the drone and it flies missions without a problem. The camera shows live video but doesn't record. When I push the record button it says "recording started" then immediately says "recording stopped". I've tried holding the button for a few seconds and I've tried shutting down and reconnecting. Nothing works. The camera is working and showing images but not recording. With the still camera I get the shutter sound of picture being taken but no pictures or videos show up on the storage card. What do I need to do to correct this problem. I'm 73 yrs old an't not a big techie but I understand the technology a little. I need someone to give me options and lead me through them. Please help. Thanks.

Do you get any voice confirmation it's starred or stored? You can enable this in the settings under the speech tab.

Make sure your memory card isn't to full

Thank you MJCY. I resolved the issue before you responded but you were on the right track. The memory card was corrupt. Inserted a new card and everything worked fine. Thanks for your help. Truly appreciated.

Awesome. I had to pull out my vision 2 to see what was what in it....it's been a while.

think you may have got me hooked flying it again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31