Camera issue (dancing problem)

Reaction score
Hii when I turn on my Ac, suddenly the camera started to dance. Not looking up and down, it started to act like crazy. Then I restarted the aircraft. Again while compass calibrating this happened again. After that, I restarted the unit and calibrate the gimble.it seems like ok now. My friend suggested to unplug and clean the ribbon(I 'll post a picture of this ribbon which he said). Any advice? Thank you in advance.
bedcd631f7e037d06397b7b5a4bcf414.jpg

This is not my video. But the problem is same as this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
If you have the phantom 3s, then the startup dance is part of the startup process for the drone and camera. Mine goes through the “dance” every time I power up my drone. If you check YouTube video’s on the P3s, you will see this happens when it is powered up. That’s one reason why you want to ensure your gimble guard is removed, before you power up the drone.

Reactions: sajindra
If you have the phantom 3s, then the startup dance is part of the startup process for the drone and camera. Mine goes through the “dance” every time I power up my drone. If you check YouTube video’s on the P3s, you will see this happens when it is powered up. That’s one reason why you want to ensure your gimble guard is removed, before you power up the drone.

Actually, its not the startup gimble calibrate. Just like this

Actually, its not the startup gimble calibrate. Just like this
Have you already checked the screw that solved the problem for the owner of the video you posted?

Have you already checked the screw that solved the problem for the owner of the video you posted?

Yes i tight this screw. Also i cleaned the ribbon. I am gonna check it. :)))) hope this ll work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.