Camera Gimbal Sticking

Reaction score
I crashed my P3 Pro several months ago and have replaced everything that broke - including the shell, landing gear, camera ribbon cable and a gimbal yaw motor. The fall was at low speed and only about 6'. I was struggling with the camera so I sent it to ATKdrones who did some troubleshooting and replaced the latter two parts. Everything is working fine with the exception of the camera which is sticking about halfway when trying to tilt the camera to look down or up. The camera works fine when installed on the ATKDrones Phantom 3, however I am having issues after receiving it and installing it on my drone. Here is a video of the issue:

When the drone is powered off the camera rotates smoothly in all axis. It doesn't feel like anything at all is impeding it from rotating completely down and back up.

Suggestions!? Next step is to send the whole package (drone, camera, controller) to someone to troubleshoot further for me.

Have you calibrated the left roller wheel in GO?

Seems with each new GO version I need to re-cal the RC sticks and the roller wheel as they either operate too fast, jerky, or partially.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl