Camera Gimbal Repair Australia P3S

Reaction score
So I crashed my P3S into a tree about 15m up. It fell like a big round piece of lead! It seems the aircraft structure is a bit off, but I think with some manual handling I have fixed that.

My drone is 2 weeks old, nope no stupid cover on it **** it! But I have tried to repair crazy gimbal sindrome with aligning the pots etc. But all 3 motors are overloaded and hot as hell!

So 1. Is there a full gimbal repair process at a cost that is bareable, obviously buying a whole new drone is fairly compared to some costs.

Or 2. Anyone here in Australia that is a gimbal expert that can fix it for a cost.

Or 3. Anyone want a drone that looks perfect will confirm fly's perfect but has crazy gimbal syndrome?

No rush just making the right decision is what it will be all about!

Thanks Heaps guys.
And yes I am a fool! Haha

So I crashed my P3S into a tree about 15m up. It fell like a big round piece of lead! It seems the aircraft structure is a bit off, but I think with some manual handling I have fixed that.

My drone is 2 weeks old, nope no stupid cover on it **** it! But I have tried to repair crazy gimbal sindrome with aligning the pots etc. But all 3 motors are overloaded and hot as hell!

So 1. Is there a full gimbal repair process at a cost that is bareable, obviously buying a whole new drone is fairly compared to some costs.

Or 2. Anyone here in Australia that is a gimbal expert that can fix it for a cost.

Or 3. Anyone want a drone that looks perfect will confirm fly's perfect but has crazy gimbal syndrome?

No rush just making the right decision is what it will be all about!

Thanks Heaps guys.
And yes I am a fool! Haha
If you want to cruise eBay and spend time looking through a bunch of YouTube videos, you can do it yourself. No idea where you are, but riseabove in Sydney get a pretty good wrap on another forum I belong to or you can send it to DJI in Melbourne if you are up to it. You may be able to get a ball park quote to see if it's worth repairing, or getting another one and keeping the old one for parts.
As for being a fool, I've crashed that many RC helos, quads, gliders and planes I'm way ahead of you.

If you want to cruise eBay and spend time looking through a bunch of YouTube videos, you can do it yourself. No idea where you are, but riseabove in Sydney get a pretty good wrap on another forum I belong to or you can send it to DJI in Melbourne if you are up to it. You may be able to get a ball park quote to see if it's worth repairing, or getting another one and keeping the old one for parts.
As for being a fool, I've crashed that many RC helos, quads, gliders and planes I'm way ahead of you.

I will have to have a look. I was thinking phantom 4 pro or something decent with better GPS alignment so I can follow a track pre-planned on Litchi with precise accuracy as opposed to like 3 meters to the left and into something I dont want to hit.

And I am a fool, was flying it by naked eye full tilt through thick bushland! I was showing off and it was looking awesome! Until I hit what I couldn't see lol.

Would still be nice to fix the gimbals. All the motors are off centrr but nothing is broken as far as I know so that makes me more keen to want to fix them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl