Camera Drone Comparison

Reaction score
I uploaded videos from Bebop Drone, Yunnec, DJI and others to give you guys a look from different drones.

The toys (Hubsan-Syma etc) can be found at

Will redo the video this summer

I uploaded videos from Bebop Drone, Yunnec, DJI and others to give you guys a look from different drones.

The toys (Hubsan-Syma etc) can be found at

Will redo the video this summer

I shot the DJI FC-40 and Gopro mount videos.

This is really interesting! I have been an AR Drone 2.0 pilot from when it was released, and am planning to move to the Phantom 3. It's really interesting to see all of these side to side!

Thanks!
Chris

Here is my video of my old AR Drone 2.0 vs. my DJI FC-40. Later on I added an GoPro and mount. DJI wins this one like the Habs last night against the Sens.

I shot the DJI FC-40 and Gopro mount videos.

In all of the footage you have presented only one stood out and that was Inspire 1. Of course if all of the footage was unedited. The P3's low light footage is by no means acceptable.

I would have to agree with Jacob "Great videos for a beginner."

P3 footage was hard to come by when I put this together. Will have a better video from that drone later this year.

Can you point us to the source for this?
I've only heard the opposite.
Here's some low light P3 video ... no problem I can see.

That video is higher processed commercial video shot under street lights which is something very few here no how to do. The DJI cameras and this includes the GP all have poor low light and the new P3 is no exception.

Most of the guys who post their videos on this site have no clue on how to edit let a lone how to remove noise from a low light video. You just cannot use freebie video software and expect to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

That video is higher processed commercial video shot under street lights which is something very few here no how to do. The DJI cameras and this includes the GP all have poor low light and the new P3 is no exception.
I was thinking you may have had some source for those comments rather than just an opinion.
So because someone that knows what they are doing can get good results and dummies with low-grade software don't, means the P3 camera is no good?
That's a weird twisted logic.
The Inspire camera is widely regarded as having quite good low light ability (and significantly better than the Gopro) as shown in that video and your rationalisation is less than convincing.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues