Cambridgeshire area

Reaction score
Is there anyone on here that is from the cambridgeshire area and that has any places around which is good to get some good aerial shots . Very new to owning a dji phantom drone and was looking to find some good places to fly in a safe environment.
Thanks

Reactions: Shujah
Well, in your part of the country, you won't have to worry about mountains. :) I would have thought that anywhere in the fens would throw up some interesting photo sites and of course there is always Cambridge itself with all the nice buildings there. Happy Flying

Is there anyone on here that is from the cambridgeshire area and that has any places around which is good to get some good aerial shots . Very new to owning a dji phantom drone and was looking to find some good places to fly in a safe environment.
Thanks
I'm not far from you I'm in kings lynn try getting down the coast or there's an old mine with some great Lakes round it just out side kings lynn.Other than that just take a drive Find a nice spot get flying you will be surprised how different things become as soon as you get airborne.

Just keep going mate things get better the more you fly there's no need to rush things. Get a feel for your drone it's a great feeling when you master it happy flying

This around Hampton in Peterborough

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This around Hampton in Peterborough

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi there. I'm from Market Deeping and know a few good places to fly if your interested. Look up andrew hal hallam on FB and hallamnet youtube:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shujah

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic