Calm music to relax with images of the br-277 until arriving at the beaches made by drone in 4k.

Reaction score
Calm music to relax with images of the br-277 until arriving at the beaches made by drone in 4k.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've enjoyed watching your other videos but too I wonder, how do you fly so long and so far. I assume you are following in a car but how do you stay aloft for so long?

I've enjoyed watching your other videos but too I wonder, how do you fly so long and so far. I assume you are following in a car but how do you stay aloft for so long?

Thank you very much, so I couldn't go out to film this one, it rained straight through here.

That's right, going by car, and when the battery ran out, I went down and changed it again, it was with the standard phantom 4.

Later in the edition I took the same point and tried to hide the immendation, to make it look like it was a straight flight :)

Thank you very much, so I couldn't go out to film this one, it rained straight through here.

That's right, going by car, and when the battery ran out, I went down and changed it again, it was with the standard phantom 4.

Later in the edition I took the same point and tried to hide the immendation, to make it look like it was a straight flight :)
You do a good job hiding the cuts between sequences. I've learned a lot about Brazil from your videos. I really enjoy them.

Wow, how many hours of relaxing music. I usually listen to a playlist created in Spotify. I like to come up with playlists according to my mood to turn on some of them while driving. I even turn on my amw to relax. Of course, I don't always watch videos, but I definitely listen to the sound. I plug my iPod into the speakers in the car. Very relaxing. Thank you for sharing this video. I will turn it on for myself and my wife when we go somewhere out of town for a barbecue. Recently, rainy weather has accompanied me while driving. I hope the weather will improve soon and not drive under such depressing weather.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers