California bans drone delivery services of legalized pot

Reaction score
And in other news...
...the California Bureau of Cannabis Control is forbidding the delivery of marijuana by an autonomous vehicle—whether from the sky or the ground.

"Transportation may not be done by aircraft, watercraft, rail, drones, human-powered vehicles, or unmanned vehicles," according to the emergency regulations (PDF) unveiled Wednesday by the state's cannabis bureau, which anticipates issuing 11,500 retail licenses the first year alone.

Sure, you can get pharmaceutical prescriptions via the mail, but not marijuana. That's gotta be done by a human-driven car, according to the regulations.

Deliveries may be made only in person by enclosed motor vehicle. Cannabis goods may not be visible to the public during deliveries. Cannabis goods may not be left in an unattended motor vehicle unless the vehicle has an active alarm system. Vehicles used for delivery must have a dedicated, active GPS device that enables the dispensary to identify the geographic location of the vehicle during delivery.​

Reactions: Just Mark
On the flip side, if there were unmanned pot delivery systems out there, how many of them would get hijacked?

Can’t go out except for some exceptions here in California.

Have to say it really does work I have a little joint holder I attach via velcro to my drone leg and I fly my buddy joints right to his back door then I fly home. Now hes only about 1400 distance from me but still it's fun. Might have to try a 12 to 16 oz beer.

Wow old thread,,come drop one on my door step
Our laws still in debate on this,still illegal here,,stupid country ??‍♂️?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4