Calibrating Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Phantom 3 Pro and the unit flys ok and the reception back to my Samsung S20 works good
The problem is the sounder beeping and the status led is flashing red. It seems the calibration needs redoing.
I go into the calibration procedure and cannot make it work. Sometimes have a weak signal warning.
The DJI GO program on my S20 doesn't have a P3 Pro selection on the menu.
As a novice user, I can't figure out my lack of knowledge or the control has a fault.

Linton Holroyd
Sunny Coast Australia

A picture of the problem would be helpful. Need to confirm where beeping if from. Remote control? If so, instructions are in the GO flight app. Pro is no different than the others. Involves moving both sticks and camera wheel all directions (steps shown on screen) then tapping Finish to complete.
Normally the drone won’t fly unless this is done so might be a different problem.

As above we presume this is rc calibration in settings ,try do the stick movements as far as the sticks will go in all directions, has to be 100% all movements,,do the method twice before you click Finnish or done,,see if that work,,no p3p in list selection where you swipe left on homescreen ? Sounds like you had live view since you mention reception good to tablet so I think it connects ok even if you dont have pro in you list but should be there,,weak signal warning could be number of things but sometimes common, keep remote aimed at the drone ,
There some good online manuals for the phantom, what comes in the box is rubbish and non informative enough, its has everything and makes a good read so you know how everything works ,its free pdf download, more you know,safe flights will follow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues