Caged drones

Reaction score
Hi All Can I get feed back on the Ellios caged drones. Anyone no much about them or other alternatives. Looking at setting up something like this here Thanks in Advance

I can see why you need to ask around with the high prices. I had to do a little reading, because I never heard of them.
They definitely have their positive and negative. I don't like the fact they don't shoot in raw. They also say flight time is 10 minutes which is always shorter in real life and even a little shorter to give yourself a safety factor.
I also saw the DJI makes a product that totally encloses it's props for a very good price. Aftermarket makes a drone cage to fit some of DJI products. Something like that may work well on the smaller drones like the Mavic series. It would be good for small spaces and have a strong transmit system. Definitely a less expensive alternative, that may work well. A lot of research needs to be done, and you will be the expert that we will be asking questions to. Lol Good luck.

Short flight time, not very stable and very poor camera view. Take a look at Bumpcage by Air Bourne Drones Ltd. www.airbournedrones.com for a cost effective alternative.

Attachments

• bump A5 revised.jpg
    bump A5 revised.jpg
    939.5 KB · Views: 95

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel