buzzflyers

Reaction score
hey has anyone on here had their phantom vision from buzzflyers

im trying to get hold of them cause my max height i can get from my phantom is 250ft and max distance ive had is 400ft and thats in fcc mode

ive emailed them 3 times and only had 1 reply from them and that was telling me to put the tx in fcc mode which i have done
ive emailed them the results but have had no response.

also told dji the problem too and all they say is for me to get in touch with my dealer.

ive updated the firmware and i was very careful not to touch the antenna lead, also tried different antenna positions

was just wondering if me flying bout 70ft from a line of houses could be affecting the range, the houses are to my right and the distance i fly is a clear line of sight flight on an open field.

Can you try flying out in a rural area away from any houses or possible interference? If you can and you get further then that proves it's an interference problem where your flying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fly around lots of houses which all have wi-fi running. I see a list of 20 or so routers when I connect to the phantom from my back yard. I don't have any problems at all. Sounds like an antennae problem to me. You are getting 2 beeps when you power on the TX? Which is telling you are in FCC mode. But even if you where in CE mode you would get more distance than you are stating.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl