Buying on Amazon

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the P4P will be available on Amazon!

I really need to buy one to replace my P4 that crashed and I only have credit available on my Amazon card.

Reaction score
Yitamotor emailed me and said it will be up soon

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have him email me when it's up? I'm ready to buy it the second it's available.

If you could PM me his email address I could email him and ask myself :D

Reaction score
Yitamotor emailed me and said it will be up soon
They, Yitamotor, need to change the headline on Amazon's website. They are selling the Phantom 4 but the way the headline is written makes it look like it is the P4 Pro. Even in the description ones of the lines shows "Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home", making it more confusing and misleading.

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-PHANTOM-...&qid=1479313764&sr=8-1&keywords=Phantom+4+Pro

Reaction score
They, Yitamotor, need to change the headline on Amazon's website. They are selling the Phantom 4 but the way the headline is written makes it look like it is the P4 Pro. Even in the description ones of the lines shows "Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home", making it more confusing and misleading.

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-PHANTOM-...&qid=1479313764&sr=8-1&keywords=Phantom+4+Pro
I know, that's the reason why I emailed them.

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the P4P will be available on Amazon!

I really need to buy one to replace my P4 that crashed and I only have credit available on my Amazon card.
I purchased my P4P on Amazon. They link their sales to many different quadcopter and RC dealers, so you can shop and get some great packages.

Reaction score
It can avoid obstacles, there is a place to enable that. Of course, it must come home under 22 mph for the sensors to work.

Reaction score
It can avoid obstacles, there is a place to enable that. Of course, it must come home under 22 mph for the sensors to work.
My P4P front-rear OA sensors work in P mode at around 30mph. That's convenient because that helps with battery efficiency around the ideal speed of 28mph, and it keeps the angle of attack in check so the props aren't in the camera view most the time.

It's the P4 that claims 22mph limitation with OA enabled, but actually is more like 18mph for my P4. Only with RTH enabled will it do 22mph with OA on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bryan.hivemapper