Buying From DJI Direct

Reaction score
Anybody know when buying from Dji direct from the uk were abouts you need to return a faulty item to should you need to. Is the returns address abroad were it will have been shipped from. Wanting to order one now but very worried about the returns address should i ever need to return it under warranty.

I recently bought a P2V+ V3 at DJI store in USA and I live in USA. I had to replace the power supply (charger) bcs it came defective. It took me 15 days and multiple calls and emails to get the replacement. I used DJI store bcs I wanted to be sure I had the last version of the V3.

yea this is what i fear and with buying direct i will legally need to cover the cost of the return postage myself. Amazon and ebay cover this cost for returns but here in the uk they are not for sale yet, and i want to be one of the first to experience all the joys and problems we all know they will have. lol I know there will be problems but im still trying to order one. crazy i know

yea this is what i fear and with buying direct i will legally need to cover the cost of the return postage myself. Amazon and ebay cover this cost for returns but here in the uk they are not for sale yet, and i want to be one of the first to experience all the joys and problems we all know they will have. lol I know there will be problems but im still trying to order one. crazy i know
I bought my P2V+ from a UK dealer thinking that if anything happened under warranty I'd be better off but in the end I didn't have to return it (I've sold it now) but after hearing of how others have been treated by supposedly recognised "dealers" I think you might as well buy it direct from DJI - at least they will have you on their system for sure.
I'm going to probably order mine from the DJI Store tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31