Buying FC40 Remote

Reaction score
Recently acquired a very old FC40 Drone that I would like to get flying again. However, only have the drone body and battery. Pretty sure I can buy a new battery charger off amazon but can't seem to find any remotes for sale anywhere? Are they just really rare (as this is an old model) or does anyone know where I can buy them? Any other tips for restoring the drone to working order would be excellent.

Thanks again,
James

I think they are now very rare. I have recently fixed a P2V+ model for a friend and had great difficulty finding common items such as an ESC.
Look for crashed /non working on ebay, and make one good one from 2.
Is it really worth it? A P3 standard is a bargain, and much superior, maybe sell your FC40 for spares and use money towards a P3 standard.
Sorry not the answer you really wanted.

Weird
A lot of guys buying FC40s recently with no transmitters
How can I tell which phantom I have
Controller signal problem with 2.4ghz transmitter FC40
Let us know how you make out and maybe help the others.

Not even bought... My friend's boss found it in his back garden five years ago. He did not manage to find the original owner and it sat in his garage for that amount of time. He gave it to me for free as I said I might be able to get it working again and he has no interest in these things. I'll update the thread if I manage to find a transmitter.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20