Buying accessories for phantom3 se

Reaction score
Hi just wanting to confirm when buying accessories for my phantom 3 se, eg. A battery or camera filters and it states for phantom 3 , does that mean that they are for any of the phantom 3s ? Cheers

Yes. The Phantom 3 SE is the same for some things like battery, filters etc. If you want parts, then it should say Phantom 3 SE. Most accessories are for all phantom 3's, unless it says other wise. If it says Phantom 3 or Phantom 3 series, then it is for all Phantoms 3's.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Seriously? How much faster will it fly? And what would that get you? Maybe you could coat your bird with Brylcream and give it the sleaked down look... I think the added drag and weight would outweigh any advantage you *might* get from slicking things up. That's why golf balls aren't perfectly round... the dimples actually form a barrier zone that contibutes to lift as the ball spins. Not to burst your bubble. ;)

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
A little correction mates, not all filters fit on de SE. The camera has no ring on the front, like the pro and advanced.

Attachments

• IMAG1492_001.jpg
    IMAG1492_001.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 413
  • IMAG1493_001.jpg
    IMAG1493_001.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Are the bodies the same for all the phantom? I see bodies for sale all the time but I don't know if I have to get the Phantom three

Outside they look the same, bottem shells are different for the SE.

Shell (part 30) fits for Phantom 3 4K, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Professional

Last edited:
Reactions: Firestar
Outside they look the same, bottem shells are different for the SE.

Shell (part 30) fits for Phantom 3 4K, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Professional

Are the cases different because of different electronics or, perhaps, antennas? I would think it would be awfully expensive to have different cases for the same model craft. I would like to learn to service these, and would appreciate any info you have to share.

The SE and the phantom 3 4K have the same specific body with the VPS sensors unlike the standard that does not have it.

So the SE body is the same as the 4k, Adv, and Pro because of the VPS? Sorry, I'm still trying to sort all the details of the models, and I'm only looking at the 3's! Thanks, macoman.

Reactions: macoman
Are the cases different because of different electronics or, perhaps, antennas? I would think it would be awfully expensive to have different cases for the same model craft. I would like to learn to service these, and would appreciate any info you have to share.
Different electronics and 50 grams less than the Phantom 3 Pro. I have my P3SE only a few weeks, to soon to look inside the bird. Its my third drone now.
Started with a Phantom2 Vision plus, bought a P3Pro later and now the P3SE. And don't worrie, all fly like a "bird in the sky". So i have no more special info for the P3SE.

Different electronics and 50 grams less than the Phantom 3 Pro. I have my P3SE only a few weeks, to soon to look inside the bird. Its my third drone now.
Started with a Phantom2 Vision plus, bought a P3Pro later and now the P3SE. And don't worrie, all fly like a "bird in the sky". So i have no more special info for the P3SE.

This is my first copter, so I'm not ready to take it apart just yet. Maybe once I've got several hours of flight time under my belt... :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1