Buy used MA2 with one battery or New Mini 2 Fly More bundle?

Reaction score
For semi professional/ lots of recreational use..and I know the specs do vary some. would you recommend buying a used MA2 with one battery? knowing it's great flight time? (are additional ones even needed?) OR a NEW Mini 2 Fly More combo?

I really ask this while knowing the size of the mini especially for travel or just a something to have on you full time and how impressive it really is. I'd almost consider it like a Mavic Pro. I see used MA2s (single battery) for about $650 - $700. A new mini 2 combo is $600. So if I drop $600ish am I better off with a better specs drone but just one battery or another really impressive drone but with more important accessories?

Just figured I'd get opinions.

Thanks!

You put some inconsistencies here. You are thinking about mini for transportability and at the same time you are thinking about MavPro which is pretty bigger than MavAir.
If you want the easiest way to take it with on your trips then Mini is the smallest but The Air is not so much bigger only a bit heavier. On the other hand the camera is much better at MavAir and longer air time too.
Now it's up to you to decide.

Reactions: ron-ep
my2C
I consider most AC platforms >$500 "acceptable". The "payload" then becomes my determining factor because the payload is where I get "my product" so I'm looking for the best camera, ruggedness, service-ability, and repeatable performance.
so lurking here, or other similar, is a great way to get 1st person "view" of a product

Reactions: ron-ep

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31