Burning a hole in my pocket

Reaction score
I have saved the money to finally purchase the P2 with gimble and a case. Any suggestions as to where to buy it from? I understand if I buy from someplace in Las Vegas I won't have to pay tax. Obviously saving a little cash would be good.

I was hoping to hold out to see if DJI was going to offer a free battery with the P2 (non-vision) but I'm not so sure that's going to happen since they just recently started the P2V bundle deal.

Thanks!

I just received my first Phantom (PH-1) - bought from B&H. Not only was the price great, but they shipping was fast and no sales tax. Enjoy!

Not sure if you're interested in a two-month old Complete P2 Ultimate FPV Package or not, but I just posted this today:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9550

I got my setup from Intelligent UAS http://www.1uas.com. Free shipping and no tax if you don't live in MD. They are super knowledgable and unlike BH, some sellers on Amazon and others, they specialize 100% in this stuff. You also earn credit for your purchases. I was able to get 3 pairs of extra props for free because of my P2 order. I would highly recommend. I am also not as high on BH as some others in this forum are due to a recent experience. Good luck!

CJ31 said:
I got my setup from Intelligent UAS http://www.1uas.com. Free shipping and no tax if you don't live in MD. They are super knowledgable and unlike BH, some sellers on Amazon and others, they specialize 100% in this stuff. You also earn credit for your purchases. I was able to get 3 pairs of extra props for free because of my P2 order. I would highly recommend. I am also not as high on BH as some others in this forum are due to a recent experience. Good luck!

+1

Intelligent UAS is one of my top go-to vendors for anything DJI, and have always given me stellar service. B&H is a solid vendor overall, but 1uas specializes in this stuff.

Pokercop, they also have a good bit experience working with all sorts of civil agencies, so they might be able to work with you in that regard.

Thank you all for the input. I actually ordered from B&H before I read the comments about Intelligent UAS. Can't believe I finally pulled the trigger on this. I also ordered a hard case and extra battery. Now I wait a week pacing the house waiting for delivery of my new baby.... crazy excited now :)

I just hope it doesn't fly away on me. I've read the manual, watched about a hundred videos and talked to several people. I just hope that fly-aways are rare and not a "not if but when" kind of thing.

pokercop said:
Thank you all for the input. I actually ordered from B&H before I read the comments about Intelligent UAS. Can't believe I finally pulled the trigger on this. I also ordered a hard case and extra battery. Now I wait a week pacing the house waiting for delivery of my new baby.... crazy excited now :)

I just hope it doesn't fly away on me. I've read the manual, watched about a hundred videos and talked to several people. I just hope that fly-aways are rare and not a "not if but when" kind of thing.

Reports of flyaways seem to have dropped off significantly since around Dec I think (if memory serves me right). Still can't say it absolutely won't happen to you, but my sense is that at least a significant part of the root cause has somehow been addressed in recent hardware/firmware changes.

OI Photography said:
Reports of flyaways seem to have dropped off significantly since around Dec I think (if memory serves me right). Still can't say it absolutely won't happen to you, but my sense is that at least a significant part of the root cause has somehow been addressed in recent hardware/firmware changes.

Education seems to be the other helper... ;)

Seahorse said:
OI Photography said:

Education seems to be the other helper... ;)

One can always hope :D I'd like to think there was a tipping point reached with awareness and such, but when the total number of Phantoms skyrocketed w/the release of the P2/P2V and the reporting rate of flyaways went down at the same time, I dunno if I can put my money on human nature in this case lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Sweetwater