Bump in battery - should I be worried?

I just noticed this odd bump on one of my P3's intelligent batteries. Should I be concerned about anything?
P_20181122_002958.jpg

What I mean is that LiPo batteries can and will swell if not cared for properly and I'm asking if the bump feels like a swelling of the actual battery or just a fold in a loose label.

What I mean is that LiPo batteries can and will swell if not cared for properly and I'm asking if the bump feels like a swelling of the actual battery or just a fold in a loose label.
oh yeah I'm positive it's the battery itself, but I thought when a lipo swells the whole battery kind of bloats with it, not only in one small line

Dont chuck it, theres guys in here asking to buy bad batteries for their boards. But ya i wouldnt trust it.

WAIT A Minute....don't dji warrant battery's......they all have a serial number....I THINK they are under warranty for 3 months against defects...Give them a call and see what they say...Unless the batterys over a year old ? If you call them we all want to hear how its worked out OR never worked out !

WAIT A Minute....don't dji warrant battery's......they all have a serial number....I THINK they are under warranty for 3 months against defects...Give them a call and see what they say...Unless the batterys over a year old ? If you call them we all want to hear how its worked out OR never worked out !

I wish they were still under warranty. Too bad they're all relatively old now, about a year old.

If all you will do is throw it, why not take it a part and have a look, go gentle, watch a few videos, you may find your answer and it may even be usable if its just a case damage,
the fact you say it pushes in and comes back out actually says it isnt a cell behind it, as they go hard,
As you are throwing it, take a chance lol

If all you will do is throw it, why not take it a part and have a look, go gentle, watch a few videos, you may find your answer and it may even be usable if its just a case damage,
the fact you say it pushes in and comes back out actually says it isnt a cell behind it, as they go hard,
As you are throwing it, take a chance lol

I suppose there isn't any harm trying that...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsebilla