Brought down by a seagull

Reaction score
Hi, my new P3 dropped out of the sky today because of a seagull attack. I went too close to their cave and they attacked and phantom fell down on the rocks. I managed to grab it back though, and got some interesting video which I'll probably share soon.

Reaction score
This happens to me All the time. I was about 3000 feet away returning home when I saw two seagull in full chase behind me. I dropped attitude and full throttled back to me as they took dives at it.

And at my work last week I had the same thing happen to me with a **** crow.

Seagulls every where in the bay area

Reaction score
This happens to me All the time. I was about 3000 feet away returning home when I saw two seagull in full chase behind me. I dropped attitude and full throttled back to me as they took dives at it.

thanks for that experience. it had me on the edge of my seat. you have any video please?

Reaction score
I have the raw footage of the incident now. Just need to do a bit of video editing first, to cut out all the non-interesting bits. Maybe add some music.

Reaction score
Hi, my new P3 dropped out of the sky today because of a seagull attack. I went too close to their cave and they attacked and phantom fell down on the rocks. I managed to grab it back though, and got some interesting video which I'll probably share soon.
exactly where and what country was you flying this epic video ?

Reaction score

So, the birds someday will save the world from the drone wars. Good to know.

Reactions: Julius717

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbawazir01