Brightest pad screen

I use the Huawei Mediapad M3 (not Lite) 8.4 inch. It is known to have a very bright screen compared to other, cheaper pads. It is usable in bright sunshine, but certainly not as bright as the Phantom 4 Advanced + with built-in screen, which I also use.
The M3 8.4 also has very high resolution screen. I don't know if it is the brightest, though. The high-end Samsung S-pads have AMOLED screen with high contrast, that helps in sunshine.

Reactions: IslaJim
Those pads are in the 450 nits range. They do not work well under direct sunlight. You will need a sun shade.

Those pads are in the 450 nits range. They do not work well under direct sunlight. You will need a sun shade.
Thanks, I do use a shade. My Lenovo is normally pretty good, but other day it was quite overcast and bit hard to see, hence enquiry.

Reactions: Ansia
Thanks, I do use a shade. My Lenovo is normally pretty good, but other day it was quite overcast and bit hard to see, hence enquiry.
Open shade is your best friend. It's cooler, keeping you and your tablet happier, and the shade makes any screen readable. Even an umbrella works great. If you are flying by FPV, even a black cloth over your head will work nicely, like the old view camera photographers used, until you need to land, when you toss it aside.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav